All You Need
We take about 5-7 business days to create apparel products, bags and shoes, and 3-5 business days for non-apparel (Home Decor, Accessories etc.) products. That is our production time, then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed and price depends on product type and destination.
For most items (outside of marked USA only), free international shipping applies, with a time frame of 10-15 days standard. For USA only items, free shipping also applies, but no international orders will be fulfilled. We will offer alternatives for you, but the expedited shipping within the USA will not apply.
Refund & Exchange
Refund Policy – Merch Items (excluding trade print items)
Items Damaged or Poor Quality
If an item is damaged or is shipped with a poor-quality print, you must send us a photograph of the poor-quality print or damaged area. TheLostDrake will replace any items damaged or poor-quality at no additional cost. TheLostDrake is not responsible for items damaged in shipping.
Wrong Product Shipped/Missing Items
If we ship the wrong product to your customer, send us a photo showing how the product differs from what was ordered and we will replace or refund any such items at no additional cost. If there are missing items in an order please tell us the items that are missing and we will send the missing item.
You will receive, and must approve, a proof prior to submission to the production process. If you receive the wrong design on the item you ordered, send us a photo. Wrong product shipped guidelines apply.
To reduce the risk of sizing issues, we have provided accurate sizing charts on each of our product specifications pages for customer reference.
Refunds will not be issued for sizing disputes, only exchanges are allowed.
For shoes and clothing sizing disputes, TheLostDrake will cover the product fee, but reship shipping fee should be covered by customer. Size exchange requests that differ by more than 2 sizes from the original size ordered will be considered a customer-input error, TheLostDrake will not afford any fees for this exchange. In order for an exchange to be processed, clients must provide the following information: reason the shoe didn’t fit (i.e. too small, too big, too narrow), the new size requested, TheLostDrake order number.
Package Returned To Sender – Correct Address
If a package is returned to sender by the shipping courier, TheLostDrake will reship the package to your customer for free after an address verification is complete by the client.
If a package is returned to the sender by the shipping courier for the second time, TheLostDrake will reship the package to your customer for a fee of 50% from the Order Cost and will be collected through a Square electronic Invoice.
Package Returned To Sender – Missed Delivery Attempts
All missed delivery attempt orders that got returned to Sender who received notification from TheLostDrake or from the carrier to contact them for a delivery arrangement will only be compensated with 50% Refund Credit.
Package Returned To Sender – Change Address
If a package is returned to sender due to an Address Change and would like to reship the order to the new Address, we will do it with a fee of 50% from the Order Cost.
Package Returned To Sender – Wrong Address
If a package is returned to sender due to wrong Address Information, TheLostDrake will not be held liable and compensation will not be granted by any form.
Lost Order – Wrong Address
TheLostDrake will not refund nor assume liability for orders that are lost due to incorrect Shipping Address.
Used Items and Term Limits
Items in used condition are not eligible for refunds or exchanges. New and unused items that have been sucessfully received by customers within 30 days are eligible for returns or exchanges. Once 30 days have elapsed from the receipt of goods, refunds and exchanges will no longer be accepted.
Refund Term Limits
Refund and exchange claims will only be accepted within 60 days of order processing.
TheLostDrake is not liable for printing or delivery delays related to complications arising from flawed designs being uploaded by clients. TheLostDrake is not liable for any monetary loss or damages arising from the inability to produce or ship infringing content. Client will receive a proof for approval before any product is put into production.
ORDERS SEIZED BY CUSTOMS DUE TO COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK CLAIMS
TheLostDrake is not liable for losses related to the seizure of goods by international customs regulations.
By uploading or saving a design to TheLostDrake you agree that:
You hold the rights to commercially reproduce this design.
You also release TheLostDrake from any claims made as a result of any property right infringement.
You understand that infringement of property rights is illegal. If you have any doubt as to the legal ownership of a design, you should check with the rightful owner that you are able to use the design before uploading.
You understand that TheLostDrake acts under your instructions and are not obligated in any way to check or confirm the legal use of reproducing any designs.
You agree to indemnify and defend TheLostDrake for any claims made as a result of alleged infringements including copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, or other intellectual property claims, including any payments for damages sustained by a claimant and attorneys’ fees incurred by you to defend against any claims made.
Refund Policy – Trade Print Items
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with TheLostDrake the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact a TheLostDrake representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact TheLostDrake, IN WRITING via the contact box on the website, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
1. We will reprint the print job with rush production.
2. We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will not be refunded.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is TheLostDrake’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TheLostDrake is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if TheLostDrake has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
· An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
· The product is lost, delayed or returned to TheLostDrake due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
· Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
· Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
· Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
· Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
· Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. TheLostDrake does not make any changes on customer files.
· Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
· Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. TheLostDrake does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
· An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. TheLostDrake is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
· Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
· Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
· Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
· A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of TheLostDrake’s website and/or ordering of product.
· Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using TheLostDrake’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
· Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by TheLostDrake.
· Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
· The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that TheLostDrake’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
Refund Policy – Design and Website Design
On all design and website design contracts, TheLostDrake’s policy is such:
1. Upon start of the project, 50% becomes non refundable.
2. Once a revision stage is reached, an additional 25% becomes non refundable.
3. After 2 revision stages are completed, in the case of design, 100% is non refundable, and if further revisions are necessary, additional charges will be assessed.
4. With the exclusion of small changes in font, color, or images, once 2 phases of revisions have occurred during a website design, 100% in non refundable, and additional changes may be assessed.